Man severely burned after falling asleep at a Lake Tahoe resort

[South Tahoe Now]

A man who was visiting Lake Tahoe is now in the U.C. Davis Burn Center after falling asleep in front of a fireplace and catching on fire.

Just after midnight on December 5, Tahoe Douglas Fire crews responded to the Ridge Tahoe on a call of a man burned in a fire in one of their rooms. 

The unidentified man fell asleep in front of a gas fireplace. He awoke to find himself on fire and called for help. 

Firemen extinguished the fire and the man was transported via Cal Star to the burn center. He was reported to have severe burns to just under 50 percent of ...

READ MORE  

.   
.